UTadventure is a 6 day photographic journey encompassing 9 breathtaking Utah locations and providing you with the opportunity to create your dream images with 3 professional fine art models.
It is a perfect chance to unleash your creativity and explore the outdoors with your camera while getting away from your daily routine!
- A tour for our less intense participants who love engaging with nature in a more relaxing way
- NO strenuous hiking involved - our easily accessible locations are a just a short walk away from the van
- Delicious group dinners with more time for drinks and conversations
- More rest, more sleep, more time to relax!
- Massage session on our rest day right in the middle of the tour to soothe your muscles and promote further relaxation! (Optional!)
- A tour for our outdoor enthusiasts who are into active exploring
- MORE great hiking with vistas to die for
- Exciting, unique, hard to get to locations (hello, off-roading!)
- Even more adventure!
- Super fun rest day packed special activities
Your transportation is fully covered for the whole trip. You'll be picked up at the airport on arrival, and every day we'll all ride together to our locations, restaurants and hotels as one big happy family.
Your hotels will be booked Thursday evening through Tuesday morning. You'll be able to unwind after a long day of adventure in a comfortable room shared with one other participant.
* Prefer a private room? We'll arrange that for you at a small additional cost. Just let us know!
Two shoots a day
You'll have 4-5 hours each day to work with our incredible models.
You'll start each day with a delicious, healthy breakfast on the go, and we'll keep you hydrated and energized with satisfying snacks and water on location. Leave your Twinkies at home!
Plus, the first night includes a fun, casual welcome dinner. We'll get to know you, take a few selfies and bond over some famous Utah beers!
are we going?
To Southern Utah, of course! Slot canyons, arches and incredible red rock formations...
On the way we'll hit the world famous Bonneville Salt Flats at sunset, as well as enjoy a crisp morning shoot in the magestic Wasatch Mountains.
If you are feeling extra adventurous, stay with us for an optional 5th day shoot on Tuesday morning at a surprise location.
do we get there?
You'll be flying in and out of Salt Lake City International Airport.
We'll be travelling everywhere as a group in a large shuttle van. Perfect chance to get to know the models and bond with your fellow photographers.
You may even learn a thing or two about Utah's incredible natural wonders along the way!
We kept our group small so that everyone can have a good time and stay relaxed.
It'll be just you, 5 other like-minded photographers, 3 professional models and a friendly, knowledgeable guide.
Salt Lake City was named one of America's "Five New Food Cities" and Moab also offers many outstanding dining choices.
Every day we will get together for lunch and dinner at a different spot bursting with local flavor. No chain restaurants on this trip.